Health & Safety
We are stringently committed to health, safety and the environment
We are stringently committed to achieving a high standard of health and safety at all our work locations and operations, with the primary objective being to prevent work-related injuries and illnesses. We seek to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and other industry standards, codes of practice and guidelines relating to workplace health and safety.
All health and safety standards are achieved through actively demonstrating commitment to the policy and involvement in the effective management of applicable programmes through identification, assessment and control of hazards.
Agspread Australia Pty Ltd is committed to:
- Providing a healthy and safe work area, safe equipment and systems of work for all its employees and subcontractors.
- Training employees and subcontractors in health and safety issues that may affect their work.
- Ensuring that the health and safety policy is effectively communicated and available to all employees and subcontractors.
- Regular reviews of work areas and practices to improve health and safety and to ensure compliance with the OH & S Plans.
- Holding all levels of management accountable for health and safety matters in their area of responsibility, while at the same time recognising that each employee has direct responsibility to follow practices to ensure their own health and safety, and that of their fellow employees.
- Monitoring and reviewing performances.
- Developing strong attitudes in the workforce towards OH & S due to active participation of all employees within Agspread.
- A healthy and safe work environment that is fundamental to Agspread’s successful business operation.
- Recognising improved health and safety performances achieved by management and employees working together developing safe systems and maintaining a safe workplace.
Trust Agspread for quality services that include stringent health and safety precautions of staff.